Arch Health Partners Family Medicine - Ramona
211 13th Street
Ramona, CA 92065
Arch Health Partners Urgent Care - Ramona
211 13th Street
Ramona, CA 92065
Convenient Urgent Care Services in North San Diego
- When you need to be seen urgently by a doctor, but are unable to get an appointment with your physician.
- When you can't see your primary care physician because it is after business hours or it is a holiday.
- When you don't have a primary care physician.
Difference Between Emergency Services and Urgent Care
Emergency - In general, an emergency is a sudden, serious and unexpected illness, injury or condition which may result in permanent injury or loss of life if not treated immediately.
Urgent care - services are required for an unexpected injury or acute illness which requires prompt medical attention to avoid complications and unnecessary suffering or pain, and will not result in permanent injury or loss of life. Watch the video from Dr. Scott Flinn, Urgent Care Physician.
Examples of Urgent Care Situations
- Abdominal Pain
- Asthma Attack
- Bloody Nose
- Broken Bone
- Colds and Flu
- Cuts and
- Ear Ache
- Bites and Stings
- Minor Burns
- Sore Throat
- Sprains and
- Sports Injuries
- Urinary Infection
- Work Injury
We offer Urgent Care services in Poway and Ramona:
Poway Pomerado Outpatient Pavilion (Pomerado Hospital Campus)
15611 Pomerado Road, 3rd Floor North
Poway, CA 92064
Open Daily from 9 a.m. to 8 p.m. Ramona 211 13th Street, Ramona, CA 92065
Open Monday - Friday, from 12 p.m. to 7 p.m.
Open Saturday from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.
What to Expect at our Urgent Care Centers:
- Walk-in service (no appointment necessary)
- Free, convenient parking
- Payment options (insurance, cash, credit cards)
- Doctor and registered nurse on duty at all times
- On-site laboratory services
- On-site radiology services
We also welcome patients from the following medical groups:
- Children's Physician Medical Group
- Scripps Coastal Medical Center (Poway location only)
- Sharp Community Medical Group
A Variety of Insurances Accepted: Our Urgent Care accepts most insurance (e.g., HMOs, PPOs, EPOs, Medicare, Tricare, workers' compensation plans). To find out if your specific plan is covered, view our comprehensive list of insurances accepted. Your health plan's member services department is able to confirm if your plan covers your care at Arch Health Partners.
Contact the Ramona health clinic at:
- (760) 789-1223 (phone)
- (760) 789-3152 (fax)
- Medical Record Requests (760) 736-6714 (fax)
Our location can be found at:
217 Earlham Street
Ramona, CA 92065
Health Center Ramona
At the Ramona Health Center, we make it easy for you to make health and well-being a priority in your life. As a health center within the North County Health Services (NCHS) network, we provide affordable health care to individuals and families all over North County. View our health care service locations throughout the county and surrounding areas.
The Ramona health clinic can be found at 217 Earlham Street in Ramona, CA 92065, just north of Main Street and east of the Ramona Municipal Water District.
Ramona Health Care Clinic Services
The Ramona healthcare clinic provides a variety of specializations from the NCHS network, including adult medicine , pediatric care , and dental care .
NCHS Network Medical Services
As the North County leader of medical and well-being services, we provide the community with a variety of options to improve the quality of their health. Preview all of our locations within the network to see which location is closest to you.
- Adult Medicine – Comprehensive patient services catered to your medical situation include the following: treatment for illnesses, injuries, minor surgeries, management for chronic disease and diabetes, immunizations, physicals, and more.
- Pediatric Care – Receive pediatric care, including services for dental care, immunizations, physicals, treatment for asthma, ADD/ADHD treatment, obesity screening and prevention, and more.
- Dental Care – Tooth decay prevention sealants, routine exams, deep cleanings, fillings, extractions, and more are available in our dental care facilities.
- Women's Health – We offer assistance for families going through a pregnancy, including counseling, nutritional services, birthing classes, family planning, and delivery privileges.
- Behavioral Health – We can provide access to mental health experts to assist with depression, anxiety, pain management, attention deficit issues, bipolar disorder, schizophrenia, and more.
- Pharmacy – Professional pharmacists at the Oceanside (Loma Alta) Health Center provide discounted rates and medication refills.
- Lab & X-Ray – Affordable rates for lab & X-ray procedures, exams, and more as needed can be found at the San Marcos Health Center.
- MyHealth – This is a great patient resource for emailing providers, viewing lab results, checking the status of referrals, and requesting medication refills.
If the health care service you need is not available at the Ramona Health Center, give us a call and we can direct you to the closest service provider who can help you out.
Receive Medical Care Today
Receive medical care today with the Ramona health clinic. Give us a call today at (760) 789-1223 to learn more about our center or to schedule an appointment. Same-day appointments are available at a first-come, first-served basis. More health care locations can be found here .